£500.00Personalise your experience using the options below
The perfect group get together location for some serious flying and laughter along the way
We are able to accommodate many group sizes in our simulation centre from 1 person up to 20.
Are you looking to plan a corporate or team building day but struggling on something a little different? Our simulator is the ultimate team building exercise which can help to demonstrate the importance or working together and combining two work streams for one common goal.
What Makes Our Experiences Special?
- All experiences through The 737 Experience are run by either current flying airline pilots or training airline pilots - something very unique to our centre.
- We are the highest rated flight simulator experience in the North of England on TripAdvisor- awarded the 2020 Travellers’ Choice award. While others may claim to be 'the best', our reviews stand head and shoulders above the rest.
- Your experience is truly centered around you. When you visit, you will be the only experience visitors in the centre at that time - we do not have multiple sessions running at the same time, ensuring our focus is solely on you.
- Experiences can be tailored to your requirements. Fly anywhere in the world, with over 24,000 airports. No two sessions are the same.
- We have a large viewing area directly behind the simulator. Your whole family can watch & join in with the experience at no extra cost.
- Our simulator is run on Prosim - AR Software - regarded as the highest fidelity flight model available on the market and used on certified simulators across the world.
- Every button / switch performs as it does in the real aircraft with no dummy switches or gauges.
- Over 100 faults can be programmed into the simulator, should you wish to mix things up with your session.
- Our 220 degree wrap around screen offers immersion like no other. Built in South Korea, the screen is used in level D motion simulators across the world. You truly do believe you are flying a 70 tonne aircraft.
- Used by 100's of airline pilots across the UK who visit us time and again.
You will have access to both our Boeing 737 and Airbus A320 for the duration of your visit, ensuring that you are not waiting around too long before you take to the skies. If you would like access to only one of the simulators, the price will be halved. Please contact us if you wish to do so.
Both our simulators have areas behind where you can spectate as well as a breakout area and briefing area should you wish to take a break or grab a bite to eat.
We can also provide a buffet for a small additional charge. Your day will start with a briefing from our team members before heading into the simulator. Each team member will have time in the simulator.
Key features of the sessions are:
- You choose the style of the session
- You are not limited to the number of visitors however we would recommend each person having around 20 minutes each as a minimum
- Over 24,000 airports to choose from
- A whole host of emergencies which can be programmed into the simulator
- A whole host of weather which can be programmed into the simulator to make things more interesting!
- No experience needed
The half day session is 4 hours, with the full day session being 8 hours.
We can tailor the day around your needs so be sure to let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy to help.
If you would like to book in more time on our simulator, please contact us and we will be happy to put together a custom session for you.
Do you have an age limit?
No, our youngest flyer in the simulator was 5 years old and our oldest 92 years old. We would however recommend usually that anyone under the age of 10 only opt for a 30 minute session as younger children can often lose concentration after this time - this is not a rule, just a general observation.
What session duration would you recommend?
Generally, 1 hour and above sessions will get the most from the experience, mainly as you are then able to start from the gate at an airport, taxi and complete a full flight. 30 minute sessions generally start on the runway and we class those as 'taster' sessions. The longer the session, the more you are able to do on the day. Time goes very fast when you are in the simulator.
Do I need any previous experience?
Absolutely not - 95% of people who visit our simulator for experiences have never even been in a cockpit before.
Do I need to bring anything on the day or prepare in any way?
No - you do not need to prepare in any way for the session. The only thing you will need to bring with you is your voucher.
How long do I actually get in the air?
This depends on exactly what you would like to do.
Some like to start the aircraft up while other prefer to get on with the flying straight away. Each session is different however you will get your full time in the actual cockpit.
Is the simulator realistic?
Our simulators is a high fidelity Boeing 737-800 NG & A320 replicas.
This means that everything about the cockpit and flight controls have been recreated to be as realistic as possible. Our simulator is a 1:1 exact replica of the real aircraft cockpit.
My question isn't listed above?
That's no problem. If you have any additional questions please contact us through our contact page, call us or message us on the chat icon on the bottom left hand corner.
We offer two options when it comes to your voucher.
Personalised Boarding Pass - £5 cost
Perfect for gifts and special occasions, our personalised boarding pass is printed with the attendees name and sent out to you to give as a physical gift. Please allow 7 days for the voucher to arrive.
Perfect for those who would like to quickly print and gift the voucher the voucher on short notice or if you are buying from yourself. This voucher can be downloaded immediatley after purchase.